Thursday, July 17, 2008

Origin of Page 6 Discovered

Page 6: Diagram of Cactus StreetI've finally found at least part of the document that "Page 6" belongs to. I visited the Fort Worth Planning Department to take care of some business and I showed them Page 6 and asked if they had seen it. They did - it was part of a larger document (which in turn, is part of an even larger document) that is in the city file for the house.

The document is titled "The Mrs Baird's Story" and they only had a copy of the cover page and pages four through seven of it. I'm not sure what the document really is, or when it was published. It looks to be some sort of pamphlet or handout used at the bakery.

If you know of a full copy of this document and can somehow connect me with it, or you know what the document is or what it was used for, please let me know.

I've updated the original "Page 6" post with information that states I've found the source.

No comments: